Last December I was thinking of changing my planner, as I wanted a planner that was compact yet pretty in design. I decided not to go through with getting a passion planner due to the time restrictions, and the weekly times notepad as it was quite large (A4 size). Upon browsing on GMARKET I came upon an online store that sold the planner/stationery brand ARDIUM. After a search on YouTube and minutes of browsing on GMARKET, I decided their 2017 ARDIUM Flowery weekly journal was the one for me (this year haha).
[If link above doesn’t work try searching the brand Ardium on GMarket’s search bar or through the Minishop seller “frombox” on GMarket]
I’ve come across a few stationery stores that have the most beautiful covers, but when it came to content – it was like any other or it was expensive. Generally I deem a journal on the pricey side if it’s going to cost me more than $40+ (inc.shipping).
- Each monthly section is beautifully decorated and designed
- Unruled lines for the week, so you can write or draw leaving to your imagination
- Clear plastic cover to protect the planner
- Simplistic design that allows you to utilise all its pages
- Great for students, creative planners and those who have flexibility in their schedule
- Comes in multiple designs & patterns
- Light weight and easily portable to carry in a bag, backpack etc.
- Reasonable price (It was around 8-10 AUD dollars but this doesn’t include shipping so for me it cost around $30 AUD in total) You can reduce the price by using Gmarket coupons.
- No bookmark ribbon
- Not for those who rely on hourly times to schedule e.g. 9am meeting, 9:30 presentation*
- Can be small for those who have large handwriting or need more space to write ideas*
- Shipping is not included so you might have to pay domestic shipping (store to G-Market Warehouse) + International Shipping. In my case, shipping costs more than the actual item itself 😦
*ARDIUM offers a range of planners from large sizes to professional looking models, so depending on your tastes there’s plenty to choose from.
- There are multiple sellers that sell ARDIUM Planners make sure you look at the item weight as international shipping can increase (don’t get ripped off)
- I purchased from “frombox” seller who has satisfactory ratings
- I like to use the bullet point system to get things done on the Ardium Journal, you don’t necessarily have to have grid line journal/Bullet Journal for that.
- You can reduce the total cost by winning coupons on the GMarket Lucky draw or Coupon section, take a browse at the Gmarket store ><
Will I buy this again? Depending on next year’s design I probably would or most likely a different model under the same brand.