Unfortunately I’m not a 10-step skincare user, my laziness and the fact that I’m always on a budget are the cause for that haha. However it doesn’t stop you from managing your skincare routine. One of the most important skincare routine items is the moisturiser – most moisturisers these days can be used during the day/night. When it comes to skincare items I would splurge on the moisturiser, then cleanser etc.
My favourite moisturiser at the moment is the Mamonde Total Solution Cream which I bought from W Cosmetics in Brisbane. The Mamonde brand is well known, and you will often see Korean actress Park Shin Hye endorse it.
- Easy to use & comes in pump-action form
- Sweet floral scent
- Doesn’t leave my skin burning or irritated
- Has a level indicator to tell you how much is left
- Moisturising enough for winter (Australian winter btw lol)
- A great night cream
- It pumps out a little pea size amount so it’ll last for quite some time
- You’ll need to let in soak into your skin, so it can be quite sticky.
- If you have oily skin, I wouldn’t use it during the day.
- Not as expensive as high end brands, but still quite pricey
- Use it as a night cream – my skin feels so soft in the morning.
- 2-3 pumps should be enough to cover the face