This is a trial kit I bought from Ebay Store Mokozzang… as I really wanted to try out Hera Skin Care products, I think it’s the first time in a long time that a celebrity endorsement (Shin Min Ah ^^) has attracted me into buying Hera Products.
In order from appearance from left to right: Moisturizing Water, Cell Essence, Emulsion, Biogenic Effector and Cell-Bio Cream.
Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Water:
– Skin feels supple and hydrated after use
– Doesn’t feel harsh on the skin
– Doesn’t leave that sticky or tight feeling like some toners
– That I have the trial version…. wants more!
I’ve actually finished the the trial bottle and am sad to see it go 😦
Hera Cell Essence – Cell Bio Fluid Sync:
– I couldn’t give this item any pros or cons yet, as I have yet to see any changes to my skin. It’s one of those items where you’ll need to use it for a few more weeks to see results.
[Update] It does make my skin slightly brighter, I still have half the trial version left.
Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Emulsion:
– Yet again another item that I have yet to finish off. What’s hard is getting it out of the bottle as it’s not in pump form – so you need to shake it out.
[Update] Will continue testing this out.
Hera White Program – Biogenic Effector:
– I think it’s one of those items where you don’t necessarily get fast results, you’ve got to use for a few weeks to see the difference. The trial version isn’t enough to see the products full capability.
Hera CELL-BIO Cream
– I don’t think I will buy this item from the Hera range, by the time I get to this stage of my skin care routine – it makes my face rather oily. In all I feel as though when you use all the products in one whole regime, it doesn’t work out (in my case).
What would I buy again for my skin care train??
Definitely Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Water